Strategic Plan 2006 - 2010
Kingston and Wimbledon YMCA is a large, diverse and complex organisation. The Association was formed from two historic YMCAs - Kingston YMCA and Wimbledon and District YMCA, who merged their operations in April 2004. It has constantly adapted and changed to face the evolving world in which we all live.
Our Strategic Objectives for 2006 - 2010
- We will deliver inclusive services, ensuring equality and diversity, particularly for vulnerable people in our geographical catchment area in order to improve the quality of their lives.
- We will utilise all of our assets in order to generate diverse opportunities for income generation and capital development through a creative and innovative approach.
- We will provide continuous development and training opportunities for our people (staff, board members and volunteers) in order to ensure that they can deliver services in a changing world.
- We will communicate effectively with key stakeholders in order to develop partnerships that assist in the growth of individuals in body, mind and spirit.
- We will seek to develop, nurture and assist organisations with similar ethos and values locally, nationally and internationally.
- We will ensure that the Association is governed, led and managed in accordance with the highest possible standards and in and open and transparent manner.